At Liberty SoftWash, our community’s safety is our highest priority. Our services can assist you at your home and business in keeping areas sanitized and safe. We want to help slow the spread of the virus by sanitizing surfaces.
The team here has gone the extra mile to put systems in place for the safety of our staff, our customers and their families. As things change day by day, we will continue to update our guidelines and procedures.
Sanitizing & Disinfection Services
According to the CDC, there is a distinction between cleaning and disinfecting:
- Cleaning refers to the removal of germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces. Cleaning does not kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
- Disinfecting refers to using chemicals to kill germs on surfaces. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or remove germs, but by killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading infection.
Liberty SoftWash offers Hot Water DISINFECTING services, using an FDA approved product with zero bleach. In the near future, a fogging machine will be available to sanitize indoor surfaces. These can be especially helpful for:
- Residential Homes & Care Facilities
- Hospitals & Medical Facilities
- Parks & Playgrounds
- Retail Storefronts, Entryways & Shopping Carts
- Banks Restaurant & Fast Food Drive Thru Areas
- Schools & Universities
- Parking Lots & Parking Areas
- Public Spaces
- & Much More!
Helpful Tips To Stay Safe: